Exclusive one-to-one virtual session with Coventry University, UK
We are pleased to invite you to a one-on-one virtual session with Ms. Sherry Cheong, Market Development Manager of Malaysia, Coventry University, UK.
If you are a prospective student or parent who is interested in finding out more about on Coventry University, on scholarships, fees, how the university is safeguarding its students during COVID-19 pandemic and more, this will be a great opportunity to help you make an informed decision.
Apart from that, you can also find out on courses starting in January 2021 and May 2021. The university can consider credit transfer from eligible students.
Coventry University has collected an impressive list of awards and accolades in recent years. Here are some of the university’s awards and achievements:
- Top 15 for five years running in the Guardian University Guide (2016-2020)
- Awarded University of the Year for Student Experience (The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019)
- 1st for Overseas Experiences (based on student trips abroad – HESA 2016/17)
- 2nd for Teaching Excellence (Times Higher UK metrics ranking 2017)
- Gold for outstanding teaching and learning (Teaching Excellence Framework 2017)
- Top 5 UK Student City (QS Best Student Cities 2019)
- Overall five star QS Stars rating (QS Stars 2019)
If you would like to experience how is it like being in Coventry University, you can click on the link here for a virtual tour: virtualtours.coventry.ac.uk