We are a forward-looking, modern university with a proud tradition as a provider of high quality education and a focus on applied research.
Coventry University, EnglandCoventry, London, Scarborough
CU’s students benefit from state-of-the-art equipment and facilities in all academic disciplines including health, design and engineering laboratories, performing arts studios and computing centres. CU has been chosen to host three national Centres of Excellence in Teaching and Learning which has enabled it to invest substantial sums of money in health, design and mathematics.
CU’s city-centre campus is continually developing and evolving, and it has plans for further investment in it over the next few years. CU is a major presence in Coventry, which contributes to the city’s friendly and vibrant atmosphere and also enables us to foster successful business partnerships.
Through CU’s links with leading edge businesses and organisations in the public and voluntary sectors, its students are able to access project and placement opportunities that enhance their employability on graduation.
CU’s Coventry, London and Scarborough campuses are continually evolving to give its students the best opportunities and experiences.
As a global University that ranks strongly in national and worldwide league tables – as well as for positive feedback from its students – CU is aiming to set itself apart as the university of choice for a great experience while studying.
- Awarded University of the Year for Student Experience (The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019)
- Coventry University has been the country’s top modern university for seven consecutive years (Guardian University Guide 2013-2019)
- Coventry University is ranked 13th in the UK (Guardian University Guide 2019)
- 97% of CU’s graduates were employed or in further study six months after graduation (DLHE Survey 2015/16)
- CU is ranked top 10 across 12 subject areas (Guardian University Guide 2019)
- For three straight years CU was voted Modern University of the Year (The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2014-2016)
- CU helps more students travel internationally than any other UK university (HESA 2015/16, published 2017)
- 87% overall positive student satisfaction at Coventry University compared to 84% UK average (National Student Survey 2017)
- Top 200 in the world in the Times Higher Education Young University Rankings (2017)
Source: Coventry University’s website
DOES COVENTRY UNIVERSITY ACCEPT MALAYSIA’s ENGLISH 1119 TEST RESULTS?
Read more here.
DISTANCE FROM LONDON
96 miles (from Coventry campus), 238 miles (from Scarborough campus)