Why Queen Mary?
Queen Mary has designed its degrees to make sure you stand out from the crowd.
- 92% of graduates are in work or further study within six months of graduating (based on a survey of UK students only – DHLE 2016/17).
- Queen Mary is one of the UK’s leading universities.
- It is part of the University of London.
Queen Mary University of London is one of the UK’s leading research universities, committed to improving social justice and achieving the previously unthinkable. A Russell Group university based in east London, the University teaches across the full disciplinary spectrum. With staff and students from over 160 nationalities, it is one of the most diverse higher education institutions in the world.
With students from over 160 nationalities, Queen Mary is one of the most diverse institutions in the world, located in one of the most diverse cities in the world. By the time you leave, you will have friends and contacts all over the globe. Many of Queen Mary’s undergraduate degrees allow you to extend the study of your chosen subject with an additional year abroad. Queen Mary also has sites in China, Malta and Paris.
Queen Mary students have gone on to make a difference in recognised organisations around the world.
- BAE Systems
- Citizens UK
- Civil Service
- Environment Agency
- Financial Times
- HarperCollins Publishers
- Institute of Cancer Research
- Lloyds Banking Group
- Penguin Random House
- Transport for London
- UK Parliament
Queen Mary degrees prepare you for the future
Find your course – Queen Mary offers degrees across the full teaching spectrum including subjects that you may not have studied before
Explore new subjects – many courses provide you with the opportunity to study other subjects and learn new skills in addition to your core subject
Discover the world – many of Queen Mary undergraduate degrees allow you to extend the study of your chosen subject with an additional year abroad. Many subjects also have international fieldwork opportunities and a chance to take part in overseas internships and summer programmes.
Connect with industry and business – get experience with leading organisations in the commercial, charity and public sectors
Make a difference – become part of Queen Mary’s story of social justice, by giving your time and expertise to local community projects.
Queen Mary’s Careers and Enterprise team supports you for two years after you graduate, and will help you get the edge you need in today’s job market.
The team provides:
- workshops and guidance to help you apply effectively for work experience and graduate jobs
- events where you can meet employers from across the city
- award-winning work experience programmes to help you gain invaluable skills
- financial and other support to help you start or grow your own business or social enterprise.
The Queen Mary community
The diverse profile of Queen Mary undergraduate students in London is distinctive for a Russell Group university and any research-leading university across the world:
- 9 per cent are from the EU
- 35 per cent are from non-EU overseas countries
- 91 per cent are from state school
- 60 per cent are BAME
- 42 per cent are first into Higher Education
- 27 per cent are from households where the annual taxable income is less than £10k.
Source: Queen Mary University of London’s website
DOES QUEEN MARY UNIVERSITY OF LONDON ACCEPT MALAYSIA’S ENGLISH 1119 TEST RESULTS?
Yes! Read more here.