“I always find myself smiling when I reminisce about Ravensbourne. It has given me special memories, key skills and the confidence to enter the working world. (I would do it all again if I could!)”
– Jessica Calderwood, BA (Hons) Fashion Promotion, class of 2015
Ravensbourne University London is an innovative, industry-focused university located in the heart of London’s newest creative hub. Ravensbourne is a champion of creativity and collaboration and offers practical design and digital media degrees. Ravensbourne people are as diverse as the city it occupies and the industries it serves. Students and colleagues. Research and business partners. All are united by a desire to innovate and change the world through creativity. Ravensbourne’s mindsets and skill sets manifesto is a promise that it will nurture and inspire people who are valuable to and valued by the world beyond university. None of this happens by accident – only by design.
Ravensbourne. Designed for Industry.
- Industry Focus – Ravensbourne has got a strong track record in getting good jobs for its graduates because it equip its graduates with the practical skills they need to excel in the workplace. Ravensbourne has close working relationships with local and national industries, making sure that as a Ravensbourne student you’ll have access to a wealth of work placement opportunities.
- Staff – Ravensbourne staff aren’t just highly regarded academics. many of them also bring with them years of experience from within the industry, from Vogue to Walt Disney Studios, the BBC and more. You’ll be learning from the experts.
- Reputation – In the 50 years since Ravensbourne was established, it has built a name for itself by producing some of Britain’s finest – and most diverse – creative talent. It is ranked top 10 in the UK for art and design by the QS World University Rankings.
- Creative Engagement – Innovation is at the heart of all that Ravensbourne does, so it’s no surprise that it is at the forefront of the creative and technology sectors. Ravensbourne regularly holds events to bring creative minds together and stimulate debate, attracting some of the biggest names in the digital arts.
- Location – As a cutting-edge creative institution, Ravensbourne couldn’t be better placed. It is right next door to the world famous O2 music arena, and minutes away from the new Design District, an eclectic ecosystem of creatives, ambitious startups and entrepreneurs, launching in 2020.
- Building – Not only will you have access to Ravensbourne’s high-tech creative suites and double height HDTV studio, but you’ll be sharing space with industry entrepreneurs as they develop their own companies as part of Ravensbourne’s incubation programme.
Source: Ravensbourne University’s website
DOES RAVENSBOURNE UNIVERSITY ACCEPT MALAYSIA’S ENGLISH 1119 TEST RESULTS?
Read more here.