“Everyone is different, learn your way: the University of Brighton taught me this.”
– Kurt Henderson, Digital Media Design graduate and Chief Product Officer at Kompas
You’re looking for the right course for you, and a place where you’ll belong.
Just like its home city, the University of Brighton is an inclusive place where different perspectives meet.
Its range of courses means you’ll be learning alongside future artists, lawyers, nurses, engineers, scientists, entrepreneurs and educators.
Whatever you study, the University encourages you to stay curious, and help you put what you learn into practice while developing your employability skills so you can go on to do the kind of work that you want to do.
Your course – choice, freedom and support
- 200+ courses in a huge range of subjects.
- The University treats everyone who applies as an individual and see the person behind the grades.
- Tailor your course to your interests.
- Learn from staff who combine teaching with professional practice and research.
- Benefit from study support and personal guidance.
- Use equipment and facilities that replicate real industry and professional environments.
Your employability – skills development built into every course
- Placements and work-related learning opportunities on every course.
- Employability skills development embedded into every course.
- Support and opportunities to enhance your experience and skills with activities like volunteering or mentoring.
- Professional employability and careers advice and support throughout your course.
- 100% of the University’s full-time undergraduates have the chance to do work-related learning as part of their course.
- 4% of the University’s full-time, first degree graduates are working, studying or training within six months of completing their course (DLHE 2015-2016)
- 50+ professional organisations recognise and accredit the University of Brighton’s courses, giving you an additional qualification, a licence to practise or exemption from professional exams.
Source: University of Brighton’s website
DOES UNIVERSITY OF BRIGHTON ACCEPT MALAYSIA’s ENGLISH 1119 TEST RESULTS?
Read more here.